Taking Spiritual Authority in Daily Lifeadmin | September 7, 2018 | 0 | Slider , Todays lesson
Taking Spiritual Authority in Daily Life
Authority Authority derives from the Latin word auctoritas and is a concept used to indicate the right to exercise power,which can be formalized by a state and exercised by way of judges,the police officer or other appointed executives of government, or the ecclesiastical or priestly appointed representatives of a higher spiritual power (God).
The spiritual authority refer to the fundamental or basic rights of Gods people in the earth and the whole universe to align any thing to God will when need arises. Spiritual authority depicts the dominion of a believer in Christ over the earth and Unseen forces that exist in realm of the spirit.but its a pity that most of us believer are ignorant of the authority we can exercise in Christ Jesus.
- This can be due to lack of Knowledge of basic truth of the finished work of Christ on the cross of Calvary.
- Also many Christians who know this truth lacks the faith to exercise it, and then end up compromising their believe.
- Spiritual authority can not be attained carnally minded or following philosophical, myth, or heretics which are not according to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Need for Spiritual authority
Spiritual authority or freedom is very important in the life of every child of God, because the world today is advancing in all aspect,many people are faced with different challenges which requires only Gods help for one to overcomes, but these challenges today have kept Christians in a state of dilemma and confusion. but this article is provided to help you know the authorities, rights,freedom, or your power as a Christian.
Spiritual Authorities of a Christian
You are Blessed (Matthew 5(KJV))
Its is important for you to know that you are blessed as a child of God, and you are Gods possession and that makes you have power, remember the bible says to them that believe God gave power to become sons of God(john 1:12) .
And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
- Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
- Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
- Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
- Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
- Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
- Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
- Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
- Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
- Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
- Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing,
but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
in verse eleven he said you are the salt of the earth meaning that for you to have right to have kingdom of heaven, comfort or peace, inherit the earth, obtain mercy e.t.c. there are some qualities which you must take up to receive each spiritual authority remember the bible says our righteousness is of the lord (Jesus Christ),so you can possess these spiritual authorities from God, when you accept to follow Jesus Christ, the day you believe in him that day you gave up your life style and take up his life stated above, which will help you sustain the authorities you have.
when Jesus thought prayer he said, Father, Forgive us our sins as we forgave those who trespass against us.(psames 23), also
remember weapons of warfare (ephesians 6:10-18), Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.Put on the full
armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled
around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place,and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes
from the gospel of peace. note that forgiveness is righteousness, therefore its an amour or power to exercise your spiritual authority. if you forgave sins of any man their sins are forgiven them. john 20:23. this shows that for you to be able to exercise authority you must have the amour of God.
Authority of Gods people
you have been given the authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out,and to heal every diseases and every affliction.
the bible says we can do all things through Christ that strengthens us.
BE strong in the lord and in the power of his might, study the world of God, find out truth about you status as Gods sons and exercise your faith in speaking Gods word in to that problem, wonder, or subject that troubles you then
you will see Gods Glory once again manifest in your life. You are what God said you are in the word, believe it today it will work for you. send your prayer point below if any see Gods miracle happen in your life.